Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's up with Paul Phillips?


So, did someone pull a gun on Paul Phillips or something? Judging from his last three posts, evidently a cop held him at gunpoint. I'm assuming they confiscated his weed too :). He's been on a roll the past 2 days spewing out some sort of hippy, gun hating, cop hating, B.S. on his blog. What's the deal Paul?

In all seriousness, I like Paul Phillips. Sure, he's your typical liberal hippy, but the man has made his way in life. He liberated himself from the IT prison and has gone on to lead what seems like an envious life. Respect there.

As for Paul's politics, I'll shovel them to the side like I do with Daniel Negreanu's. At least with Paul, he doesn't annoy the shit out of you. Daniel, on the other hand, is just a fucking annoying idiot. He made a couple of obvious reads on TV and got this "great reader of poker hands" rep. Since then he's been riding that rep by saying "I knew that's what you had" after every hand. He then spends his spare time regurgitating Al Gore quotes and telling me I'm going to rot in hell for having a V-8 engine in my truck.

Paul Phillips > Daniel Negreanu, but both are idiots when it comes to how the world really works.

0 comments: