Monday, February 11, 2008

New project

After the Saturdays w/ Dr. Pauly and some other events that I run on Stars without success, the balance on that account is very low. I could just save that money for tournaments or something like that, but I have a new plan.

I play a lot of poker when it's not a good time to play poker. I might play when there isn't complete privacy and other distractions around. I might play when I'm on tilt. I might play when I'm sleepy. I might play at work. These are definitely not great times to be playing poker.

So, I'm going to use those inopportune times to hit up ultra-micro tables and built up my Poker Stars balance. I won't be grinding for hours and hours while doing this or anything, but it's just something to pass the time and/or work on my game when it's not really convenient to do so.

I'll probably jump in a few 180 man SnG's looking for a score there as well.

1 comments:

Ice Girl said...

What about jumping in at the poker blogger tournament at http://www.bodogbloggertournament.com

Online Poker and Gossip