Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Blahday

The Super Bowl is kind of ghey when you don't care who wins. I was rooting for the Patriots because I would have liked to have seen the 19-0 before I die. I was also rooting for the Giants because Ahmad Bradshaw is from the next town over. I've hung out in the same places as this guy. How cool is that? Not very cool.

I'm not big on the commercials, but the lizards dancing to Thriller was pretty entertaining. I spent some of the football game channel surfing. For some damn reason I decided to cook fudge with 2 minutes left to go in the game. So I caught all of the excitement out of the corner of my eye. The fudge was excellent though.

I thought the new episode of House was sub-par at best. It was like it was rushed or something. I'm no expert, I just didn't think it lived up to House standards. I finished that episode and went to bed...fairly early for a Super Bowl Sunday I might add.

Tonight, I plan on playing some poker. I have that wave of motivation to play now. Probably because I had a losing session yesterday.

0 comments: