Saturday, February 16, 2008

Score!

Yea! I won the $1 rebuy blogger tourney... 1st MTT of the year.

In more important news, I have a big chipstack with 57 ppl left in the $75 Big Double tournament (B tourney). BBL.

***

I just took a bad beat AK < AJ all in PF yadayadayada. I'm now just below avg stack with 35 left. Top 27 get paid.

BTW, I dropped the hammer on the last 2 eliminations in the blogger tourney. 72 > AK and 72 > AT.

***

I'm 24th out of 28 in chips. One more until the money. Stupid breaks. Let's go!

***

In the money! Chipstack at critical levels. Let's go go go!

***

Double up... rivered flush with AK > 44 all in preflop. 22 left.

***

Down to 18, I'm 15th overall.

***

Made the next tier of money. 15 left.

***

14 left, I'm 12th in chips.

***

Double up, JJ > 22. 13 left, I'm just ahead of Huck seed in 8th.

***

Another fucking beat blew my chance at close to chip lead. AK < A7. I'm still 9 of 12 in chips.

***

Out in 11th. That was a disappointing $200. My A8s < 66 all in preflop.. The AK < A7 hand earlier was just fucking hideous.

0 comments: