Friday, February 29, 2008

Sick Days

I'm still sick and not working today. I feel like someone has beaten me. Even after a 12+ hour sleeping session yesterday and a good solid 8 hours last night, I'm still feeling beat down. I'm afraid to eat for fear of it coming out of one end or the other without giving much notice. Nothing a little Pepto Bismol won't fix though.

I ended up grinding another late session yesterday after my post and managed to donk away all my winnings plus a little more for the day. I just kept getting check raised on ever C-Bet or 3 bet on every steal attempt. It was just one of those sessions. I don't recall losing any big pots, but just a long string of small pots.

I'm going to grind out a bunch more hands today. I'm setting a mark of 2000 hands. The only problem is that Full Tilt is broke at the moment and I'm not sure when it'll be back up.

I also want to do some studying today. One thing I've never really took a lot of time to mess with is Poker Stove. I have this icon sitting on my desktop and I know what it does and what it's for, but I really don't know how to "use" it for real. I want to play around with it today because I can really see the value in this tool. I'll probably also go through my sessions and post some hands in 2+2 and over at Stoxpoker.

That's all I got today...nothing really exciting. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to bed.

0 comments: