Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stick to NL

I need to stick to No Limit. The problem is that it's boring. I pretty much donked off some money today. I spent several hundred hands at the $25NL tables where I donked off 3 buyins. What the hell was I thinking? I have a hard time wining 80/20s. What would I think I have a chance when everything is 60/40? I also donked off 1.5 buyins at the heads up NL tables (stay away from those too!). I did get some back at the 6 max $50NL tables though.

I think I'm going to go back to 6 max for a while. It's easier to find good games at the short handed tables. Also, it's more fun than full ring which is just wearing me out lately. I think the bankroll is healthy enough now to handle some short handed swings.

Speaking of the bankroll, I am going to have to take a couple hundred out for a new water heater for my house. The one I currently have is on its last leg.

0 comments: