Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF


Whew, Thank goodness it's Friday. However, it's feeling like a Monday. Let me tell you how tired I was yesterday... I went to bed at 11:20 p.m. or so and woke up at 7:33 a.m.... non-interrupted. Over 8 hours of sleep! The problem was that my alarm went off at 6:30 a.m. and I never heard it. Whoops... so here I am at work... having not showered, I'm regretting my decision to let my hair grow out a bit (I think I'm turning into a hippy). I pretty much stuck my head under a sink and tried to groom myself a bit before getting to work (20 minutes late). My last walk by a mirror was hideous and I think I need a hat. Oh well, it's all worth it for a great night's sleep.

I'm in the process of converting my new 1st poker video to a smaller format that I can host myself. Hopefully the quality will be decent. If not, I'll keep trying. I'm still awaiting instructions for uploading it to Stoxpoker as well too.

In other exciting news, I have teamed up with a partner to offer rakeback to anyone interested. I'm working on getting everything set up right now, but assuming all goes well, I should be able to offer rakeback at the following sites: Bodog, Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet, Absolute, Noble, SunPoker, Battlefield (Prima/Micrograming), Poker Heaven (BOSS Network), Betsson (Ongame), Cake, and I can't offer rakeback on Pacific, but I can offer Loyalty (which is the same thing, you just can't call it the "r" word). In addition to rake rebates, you can also be part of an MGR contest to earn extra cash. Also, there is a weekly Loose Change freeroll that you can opt into. What this does is take the extra cents on your rakeback and put them in a pot. There is then a freeroll at the end of the week and this pot is the prize. This week's prize is around $7K, so it's not a joke freeroll.

I plan on putting one of my $75 tokens in play tonight. Depending on what time I get home from bowling, I might put both in play for the Big Daily Double tournies. If not, I'll probably play the $75 KO tournament at midnight. I also plan on raping the cash games much like I did in under 100 hands last night. Except, now I'm not tired anymore and I have an open schedule to play!

0 comments: