Monday, February 11, 2008

Huckabee

My stance on Huckabee has changed. I'm all for the fair tax. That's his good point. Other than that, it looks like he's your typical right wing Christian that also wants to push his beliefs and morals on to me. This is not acceptable in my book. That's the reason I couldn't stand Romney and now it looks like Huckabee has taken that path.

Dear presidential hopefuls:

Let me rot in hell in peace!

Thanks,
Predator314

So now I guess I'm caught up between McCain and Obama. These 2 could very well be who are on my ticket this November. I'm liking Obama more and more each day. He's probably the most liberal candidate. I'm a fairly conservative person by nature. I hate the steal from the rich and give to the poor mentality. However something has to change in Washington.

0 comments: