Sunday, February 3, 2008

Not ready for Prime Time

Precisely the reason I don't use beta software unless absolutely necessary. Pokertracker 3 is not yet ready for prime time. While I do like the new interface and some of the new features, it's got a ways to go before being ready for release.

First of all, I couldn't convert my PT2 database. It would get all my Pokerstars hands. Then it would hang up at the same point on the Full Tilt hands every time. I let it run for hours and hours and it wouldn't finish. I didn't see anyone with similar problems online.

I decided not to even pursue trying to find the problem because the HUD is missing. I can't use my current version of PokerACE HUD with PT3, so I'm screwed there as well.

I'm going to wait for the actual release to worry about PT3 anymore.

0 comments: