Monday, February 18, 2008

Finishing the month strong

Thanks to do MTT cashes, I've pretty much crawled out of the hole I dug early this month. I'm right around break even when it comes to winnings for the month. Now, there's 10 days left in the month and I'm determined to make a profit.

I have gotten away from the cash games lately though. The only cash games I have played are some ultra micro donk stakes on Stars (thanks to Saturdays w/ Dr. Pauly for wiping out my Stars roll) and the few hands I played while doing my video. I need to get back to them.

I have one more $26 token left. I'll probably use that tomorrow and play in the $13.5K guarantee at 6:00. That is the most convenient tourney for me. After that, I'm going to try and restrict my MTT play a bit.

----

Don't forget to check out the rakeback deals I have going on on the right hand side of the page too. The website is pretty nice as far as functionality goes and I have been using these guys for years. The support is awesome as well. Plus, who loves free money?

0 comments: