Thursday, February 21, 2008

Limit is dead

It's a sad day. I stopped by some limit tables on Full Tilt just a few minutes ago. I thought I'd donk around on a couple tables to pass some time. What I found out is that the games are now playing more aggressive than a $10/20 6 max game. It was actually amazing. There were some solid players, some thinking lags, and some turbo idiots, but no loose passives. NONE... I found one going through all the tables. He was almost broke.

I'm sure there are better games on other sites, but what has this world come too when we can't sit down at a 50 cent table on any site and be able to crush the game? As it stands now, I'm sure the game is more than beatable. But not like I've seen before. Maybe I just sit down at a bad time or something. I dont' know and I really don't care anymore. NL is my game these days. Limit is just... well, annoying, yet fun.

0 comments: