Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BBT3



I was never a part of BBT or BBT2. I do plan on playing in several BBT3 events though. I think everything kicks off Sunday with MiamiDon's Big game. I'm not sure of the exact time at this point, but I'm pretty sure it's a $75 buyin event. That's too rich for my bankroll at this point, but I do have a couple $26 tokens saved up that I can parlay into a $75 token or three. I'm not sure what all other events are part of the BBT3 series. If they are a bunch of $75 events, then I probably can't play in too many because I'd have to keep satelliting my way into them. Assuming that's not the case, I'll probably make an effort to play in a lot them.

Playing blogger tournaments might be -EV, but having some of them at your table can make you a better player. Myself, I consider my MTT game mediocre at best. Hopefully BBT3 can help me increase my MTT skills without hurting my bankroll.

0 comments: