Monday, February 18, 2008

Water Challenge: Day 2

So far, so good. Nothing but water. I survived my first early morning with no Diet Dr. Pepper to clean my pallet. I was hating life this morning. I was fighting the feel to hurl back down into my guts. It took some will, but everything stayed inside.

Now that we're half way through the day, I am feeling a bit better. My tummy has settled anyway. I still have some lingering effects of my early morning headache though. I'm also sleepy, even though I went to bed early enough to get a good night's rest. My head and belly didn't want to cooperate though and I figure that's why I'm so sleepy. Of course, it could be the fibromyalgia. :P

I don't think I'll have any problem completing this challenge. It's pretty easy. I don't have a thing in my house to drink other than water (and a little bit of milk that is past the expiration date). So, the only thing I really have to worry about is forgetting to get water instead of soda or tea when I eat out. Again, I don't think that will be a problem either.

I hope day 3 will leave me feeling a little bit better. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pee again.

0 comments: