Sunday, February 3, 2008

Off to a bad start

I'm off to a bad start to this month. First of all, I keep forgetting to keep track of my time played, so my spreadsheet is incomplete. I can go back through my hand histories and figure that out though. Secondly the results suck. I'm down 1.5 buyins at HU $50NL, down another $94 from the UFC (bets plus buying the event), and I'm down another $20 or so playing PL Omaha.

I also played a couple tournaments yesterday. One was a 5.50 + R on Stars to satellite to the big tourney today. The other was a $10 KO tourney on Tilt. I just missed the money on that one. The funny thing is that I folded all the way to that point. Card dead is an understatement. The KO bounty was $2 for each person you knock out. I scored $0.67 when I shared a KO with 2 other guys... I run bad.

Still looking for that heater, please.

0 comments: