Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 1: Isn't this supposed to make me feel better?

Day 1 of my water only kick has been completed. I really thought this was supposed to make me feel better, but I'm sick today! It all started last night. I was watching Weeds on my computer and just all of the sudden felt very tired. It was only 9:30 or so, but I was ready for bed. I managed to last until 10:15 before finally giving in to the drowsiness.

Once I got in bed, I instantly fell asleep. However, around 12:00, I woke up with a horrible headache. I was having cold sweats. Plus, I felt like if I moved abrubtly in any way, I was going to hurl. I managed not to hurl and finally fell back asleep around 12:30. A couple hours later, the same thing. Then again, 2 more hours later. This recoccured all through the night.

I did manage to get out of bed this morning and make it to work, but I ain't happy about it. I still have that headache and a sour stomach. So far, everything has stayed down, but I skipped out on breakfast this morning just to be on the safe side.

0 comments: