Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 3, feeling better

I never actually realized how much caffeine keeps a person awake. Here I am bitching and moaning all these years because I can't sleep for shit. I then take 2 days off from caffeine and I'm sleeping like a baby. Again last night, I felt no desire to stay up late and watch TV or anything. When it was my normal bedtime, I was ready for bed. Once I got in bed, I fell asleep. Nice!

So, after a good night's rest, I'm feeling much better this morning. I still hit the snooze one time this morning, but never really went back to sleep. I felt chipper too. I caught myself whistling in the shower. What the fuck is wrong with me? I've even come into work and not called any customer a Cuntrag.

It's official.... I must be sick.

In all honesty, I feel pretty damn good. I think a week with a sleep pattern like I have now and I'll be feeling awesome.

0 comments: