Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Card Dead - Bowling


I didn't get any cash games played last night because I was still stuck in Donkament mode. I'm glad too. I was so card dead last night that there is no way I could have won anything in a cash game. I played a 4/180 on Stars, 3 $3.30/90 man KO tournies on FT, 2 token races, and the $13.5K guarantee. No cashes, no tokens, nothing. I got dealt aces one time. I was in the big blind and everyone folded to me *sigh*.

The bankroll has went down a little bit since I went on this tournament binge. I have had a few cashes to keep my head above water. Add in the tokens I've won and I'm just above even. I have 2 $75 tokens left, and zero $26 tokens. I'll probably save the $75 tokens for this weekend though.

I won't get any poker in tonight because it's bowling night. Our team is doing good this quarter. We have this week and next week left to win the 3rd quarter. We are 2 points (1 game) behind the 1st place team, but we are on a roll. Our team had a total of 3 300 games bowled last week. Moose bowled a legit 300 in league on Tuesday and then followed it up with a 300 in the no-tap tourney on Friday. Devon, our anchor man, had a no-tap 300 on Friday as well. I have even been bowling well lately. I worked on my game a bit and my elbow is feeling better. My average has moved up from 171 to 174 in just 4 or 5 weeks.

That's all I have for today kiddies. Make sure to check out the NEW Demise of Sanity. Just don't mind the mess while I work on the site.

0 comments: