Sunday, February 10, 2008

2 tokens


I accidently won 2 tokens in my efforts. I signed up for a 2 table deal and it wasn't filling up, so I kinda forgot about it. I also signed up for a 1 table deal. It filled up rather quickly. I started playing the 1 table and about 1/2 way through the 2 table deal filled up.

In the single table, I didn't have such an easy time. I had 2 crucial suckouts to leap me to victory. I had A6 beat AK in a desperation shove. The table was a nitfest and there were still 7 or 8 people when the blinds elevated. The next suckout came sometime later when my QK shove ran into AK and crushed it. From there I cruised to victory.

In the double table SnG, I pretty much cruised in that one. When it got down to 1 table, everyone tightend up, so I just stole some blinds but nothing major where I'd get myself in trouble... just enough to keep the chipstack healthy. Then I let the others eliminate themselves.

Now, I have 2 $75 tokens and so much to try them on. I guess I'll try the first one in a $75 FTOPS qualifier and hopefully that will go well. If so, then the next one will be in a cash event. Until then, it's bowling time y'all.

0 comments: