Monday, March 31, 2008

Must... play.... more......Oblivion!



I'm really loving that Oblivion game. It has consumed my soul. The game is honestly like crack. I'll finish this quest and the I'll stop. Well, maybe after the next quest. I knew I had a problem when I got up at 7:30 a.m. yesterday morning and decided to fire it up before even taking my morning piss. Fortunately, I haven't abandoned all of civilization yet and have really only put 4-5 hours into it. But I can see myself playing some more tonight!

I have been playing a bit of limit poker recently. The only reason for really playing LHE is because it's quicker to clear the bonus on Eurolinx when you play $1/2 limit than it is to play $.10/.20NL. Fortunately, I've ran around expectation playing the games and have padded the Eurolinx bankroll a little bit. I'm still only about 4% of the way to clearing this bonus, but it's getting quick now. It's also looking like when I get done clearing this bonus, I'll have enough LPs to buy a $100 bonus (no clearing required). Then I can take advantage of the $500 reload bonus. That's $850 in free money for me! For those of you with a bankroll, you can get the $1000 1st deposit + the $500 reload + the bottomless bonuses with the LPs. If you want in on this action, see the right hand column for details.

I'll be excited to have these bonuses cleared out soon though. I plan on moving up to $50NL and might even dabble in the $100NL games soon. It'll be nice for the bankroll to be healthy enough to do that!

I have the remainder of my fantasy starting rotation going today. Verlander already had a good start, but blew his wad in the 5th or 6th inning. Sheets is doing OK right now early in his game, but he's up against Zambrano who is also doing well and not on my team. Then I have Oswalt going against Peavy tonight (yuck) and Bedard going against Millwood. Hudson scored me some decent points last night, but just like my team always does, he got me a quality start, but no win (10 lost points). I can see myself staying up late tonight watching the Padres/Astros game. 2 Stallions pitching in that game! 1 of them being my horse.

0 comments: