Friday, March 21, 2008

Migrating

I'm slowly migrating some of my bankroll from Full Tilt to Stars. I just like having both sites available to me. I don't have very much at all on Stars right now, but I'm trying to grind that up playing micro SnG's. I have found the micros much softer on Stars than Tilt. Of course, there is no comparison between the 2 software versions.

So the gameplan tonight is to grind a bit on Full Tilt...enough to get my Ironman points and then I'll probably fire up several SnG's on Stars and try to inflate that bankroll a bit.

I have all night to play poker tonight. All my friends are out having babies and such. One of my friends is having corrective eye surgery done right now, so he'll be out of commission for a couple days. Another just had a baby born almost 2 months early and they are out of town tending to things that need tended to. Another set of friends had their baby the next day. And yet one more set of friends just got their baby home from the hospital and he's on Oxygen. All these babies and all these doctors!

I'll probably mix up between cash and SnG's, but I do plan on playing some marathon sessions. I'll probably work in some MTTs too.

0 comments: