Friday, March 28, 2008

Eurolinx Review

My Full Tilt cash out hit my bank account today, so I have been able to get thing going for my bonus whoring adventures on Eurolinx. I wasn't expecting much from a Microgaming site, but color me impressed so far!

First of all, deposting was a breeze. I set up my account with Eurolinx, set up an account with Togglecard.com and used my debit card to deposit to Togglecard.com. Then used my Togglecard.com account number to deposit into Eurolinx. Think of Togglecard.com as the Neteller of the entire transaction. Except no fees! I put $250 into togglecard and ended up with $250 in my Eurolinx account.

The Eurolinx lobby is pretty cluttered and takes a little while to used to. The also spread non dollar games which would be nice, except they are raked in non-dollars (I'm guessing those are Euros?) So, with the dollar being what it is, if you sit down at a Euro table, you're gonna get ass-raped on the rake. Sit at dollar table and all is normal.

The bonuses are the killer part of this site. It's looking like Eurolinx wants to be the people to drive the stake through Absolute's heart. You have the sign up bonus, a reload bonus, plus bottomless bonuses that you can buy with your Linxpoints (I got 3.5 LPs in 4 raked hands and it only costs 3800 LPs for a $100 bonus). I'm pretty sure you don' thave to clear the bonuses you buy either.

The actual gameplay takes a few minutes to get used to, but after all is said and done, it's really pretty decent. The table layout is simple and there are nice 3x, 4x, etc raise buttons that you can use instead of manually typing in an amount.

All in all, I'm impressed with the site. Don't forget, I'm offering a $1000 bonus if you sign up through my site instead of the standard $500 bonus. You can sign up here.

0 comments: