Friday, March 21, 2008

FTS

I bought a new piece of poker software yesterday. It's called FT Shortcuts. It only cost $25 and they take transfers directly from Full Tilt. The program has a bunch of different features that are pretty damn nice.

The main reason I bought the program was the automatic SnG opener. I was a little confused trying to figure out the setup at first, but a quick glance at the documentation fixed those issues. Now that it is set up, with only a simple button combination, I can have the program continuously open X amount of SnGs. I have it set to 6 right now. One of the aggravations I had with SnGs was tryign to register for more SnGs while trying to concentrate on the ones I have running. This program fixes that problem. I can also tell it to keep opening the tables until I have played X amount of SnGs or X amount of time. Pretty cool stuff.

There are other features in the program that are pretty neat. You can have the program auto-size your screens. You can also have it highlight the active table with a border. It will also highlight tables in red that require action. You can customize all this too. One of the cool things I liked was the bet sizing with your scroll wheel on the mouse. That's AOK stuff. They had one feature I turned off because it was annoying. It was activating the tables when you move your mouse over them. I got mouse turrets and this was putting me on tilt.

There's a ton of other stuff in there. Some of it I don't understand yet. But there are plenty of cool features for cash and SnG players. The best thing is that it costs the same as getting your

0 comments: