Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who wants free money?

I mentioned yesterday about moving my money over to a different site to whore up a nice bonus. Now I can mention that the site is Eurolinx. I didn't want to mention it yesterday because I wanted to get all the details so I could offer the same thing for my readers:

Currently we offer a 100% up to 1000$ deposit bonus instead of the normal 500$ and on top of that a reload bonus of 100% up to 1000$! WHILE you are clearing those bonuses you are also eligible to collect your points for the bottomless bonuses!

As you know you can buy cash bonuses on Eurolinx (you dont have to play to clear them, you just trade in your points). So basically you are clearing a double bonus! A first deposit bonus, a reload bonus and in conjunction a bottomless cash bonus!

That's a lot of free moneys. I need all the help I can get with my bankroll so I'll be playing there a lot from now on.

0 comments: