Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I hate my job part 98723562

I'm back to the office today and each day I rot in this hole just provides more motivation for me to grind out poker hands. I didn't mind the job when I was out on the road and not getting bombarded with tech support calls, interruptions from co-workers, and aggravation from the boss. I was doing my own thing. Then today comes and it sucks again. Yay!

I'm struggling to find poker time these days too which sucks. I had anticipated being able to grind out a ton of hands in the motel room Monday night, but I couldn't get the wireless internet working. Instead I watched a bunch of episodes of Family Guy.

Yesterday, I didn't get home until later and by the time I got settled down, it was almost bed time. So again, no poker. Tonight is bowling night which leaves zero time for poker.

Thankfully Thursday is just around the corner and so is grinding. I'll just have to wait it out until Thursday. Then I'll probably play as many hands as I can get in before Lost comes on. Friday I'm not sure about and Saturday, I might be able to play some later.

One thing I'm planning on doing Saturday is beginning the renovations on my poker office. I'm going to move everything out and start painting the room. Then I need to score a desk. I already scored a brand spanking new water cooler for the office. It's pretty sweet! I just need water for it. Total price...FREE! My mother's office throws away a lot of stuff like that for no good reason. I'm hoping they decided to get rid of a fancy executive desk soon!

1 comments:

Mitchell Cogert said...

The water is more expensive than gasoline...better win playing poker.

May I add your blog as a link on my blog?

www.therazzchallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Mitchell