Thursday, March 20, 2008

Karma Train Baby


So after my deep post, I decided to just try to be more positive overall in life and let the bad just slide by and not sweat the small stuff and all that crap. On the way home from work, I just missed a bad traffic jam. About 1/4 mile from my exit traffic was stopped dead. I was able to get on the shoulder and make it to the exit without delay...close one. Traffic was backed up almost 15 miles to the tunnels that lead into Virginia. I needed to make a pit stop at the convenient store before going home. The parking lot was full of foreigners with Ohio license plates. These people are my arch enemies on the interstate. They were seeking refuge from the traffic jam.

I did my business with the store and as I was leaving, I was asked if I knew a way around the traffic. I decided to be a nice guy and suggest an alternate route for the guy. I showed him how to skip the entire interstate fiasco and get back on the interstate right at the tunnels where the source of the jam was. If you get on right there, it only takes a couple minutes to get through the jam. Hey I'm a nice fuckin' guy!

So tonight I decided I wanted to do some SnG's. My first set didn't go so well, but after that it was smooth sailing. I booked another decent win. 2 days in a row. Look out! Maybe this karma thing is for real?

0 comments: