Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, the installation went off and was tough as I expected. I had everything going so damn smooth until about 5:00 yesterday evening. Just as I was about to make the new server live, they decided to do some housekeeping on the conglomerate of network cables (not my mess). This, in turn, broke everything. So then, I had to spend two hours last night weeding through tangles of cat 5 and guesstimating which patch panel port went to where. Awesome.

I'm not playing any poker tonight. I'm wore out right now and American Idol comes on in 30 minutes. I also have the last episode of The Wire to watch, plus a couple of movies from Netflix. Speaking of that, American Gangster wins the award for most boring gangster flick ever. What a turd that was.

0 comments: