Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why me?

You ever just sit back and wonder why me? Honestly, I run bad at everything I do! It's gotten so bad this week that I'm afraid to even take a piss because gravity might change and the piss will fly up in my face or even worse my dick might fall off. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

So what can I do? I'm at the point where I'm about to make a list of all the bad things I've done in my life and go on a quest to right my wrongs. I'm about to break out a bible and start telling my neighbors they are all going to hell if they don't change their ways. I'm looking for little old ladies to push across the street. Anything to throw some good fucking karma my way!

1 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

lol. Know the feeling well. Just as a side note you can actually piss in your own face. I did it by accident one. I had a huge boner and was pissing and I lost my grip and WHAM! Right in the eye. It was horrible. Yet amusing.