Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boo freakin' hoo

It seems as though some of the poker bloggers have their panties up in a bunch about some crap to do with the BBT3. I don't read those said bloggers, but evidently it has something to do with possible collusion. Who knows.

I have had a poker blog since 2004 and never really felt part of the "Poker Blogging" family. I played aroudn with those guys back in the day, but then someone would start flaming someone else for a certain play. It was all a little too soap opera-ish for my tastes and it's not like these were very good games to be playing anyway. They were just fun.

I have a short to moderate list of poker blogs that I read on a frequent basis. Most of these are the old school guys that I read back in 2004. I read these blogs for the entertainment value. With Pauly's talents on the keyboard, he can paint a story of his travels and I for that moment travel with him. Then on the other hand, you some douche with a blogger account critizing some other douche with a blogger account's play on a daily basis.

"OMG WTF, he called off 3/4 of his stack with AT and cracked my Kings!!!"

Well, shit happens...you don't like it, send me the guy/gal's screen name and I'll play with them all fucking day long.

I don't understand why some people have a blog. I use it as an outlet to life. I could sit on my ass all day and just type about random crap in my life nobody cares about. I don't mind. This blog helps me keep sanity and it's a fun hobby. Some people just use a blog to flame others. These people are most likely miserable human beings in real life.

Here's a tip: If you honestly thing that these folks would collude with one another, then DON'T BUY INTO THE FUCKING TOURNAMENT! Of course, these are probably the same people that think 9/11 was an inside job. Wackos!

0 comments: