Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busy bee

I've been busy today and not able to get my usual blogging done during work hours. I got a new laptop for work and have been dealing with that. Vista sucks... Vista networked to an SCO Unix server sucks major monkey balls.

I played a little bit of poker yesterday, but nothing major. I did fairly well I guess considering I was playing LHE. I'm going to continue to play LHE until I finish off these Eurolinx bonuses too. This first bonus at least. If I get enough so that I can play $50NL or $100NL then I'll switch back to those games. There just aren't enough raked hands at $20NL to even waste my time trying.

I also spent the majority of yesterday evening watching baseball. I watched the Braves/Pirates donkathon. Ummm Atlanta's bullpen needs help as always. Some people are picking the Braves to go to the series, but when comparing them to the Mets, there is no comparison. I'm still rooting for them anyway. Maybe some of the youngsters will break through *Ahem* Yunel Escobar.

My fantasy team started out ripping shit loose. However, none of my pitchers got any run support. I've had 5 starters go since Sunday. Hudson went deep and no-decision, Sheets deep and no-decision, Bedard went 5.1 and got no decision, Verlander went 6+ and no decision, followed by Oswalt going 5+ with 6 K's and a loss. Can a brother get some run support?

Tonight = Poker + Oblivion + maybe some American Idol.

0 comments: