Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Poker night

There's nothing better than it being poker night and having the ambition to play at the same time. That's what tonight is shaping up to be. It's the one night a week where I have no obligations. I use this night for my "me" time. And I've got plans for the evening in phases.

Phase 1: Grind out the cash games until I get hungry. I figure regular NL $25 should do the trick as it's my main game these days (hopefully not too much longer though)

Phase 2: After I get hungry, I have a nice juicy ribeye and potato for supper. Meat and taters baby.

Phase 3: Razzmatard tournament. I have a $26 token reserved just for this bad boy. I'll probably play it on the laptop and watch American Idol at the same time.

Phase 4: Win millions of dollars and get a real life. Geez I'm a sad human being.

0 comments: