Sunday, March 2, 2008

Loose change freeroll

I'm glad I'm winding down on this tournament kick. I'm getting bounced out of these things at a record pace anymore. I just lasted approximately 15 minutes in the Loose Change freeroll. There were 494 contestants with a > $5000 prize pool, so there was a great overlay. Add in the fact that only 3 people out of the 9 at my starting table were actually there and you got some Wowness to the tournament.

I was able to double up early, taking out 1 of the 2 other opponents at the table. Then the table broke and there were some actually people playing at the other one. I then proceeded to run my AQ into AK and then my AT into AJ and got bounced out early. It's a turbo tourney, so you can't just sit around and expect to get paid. My strategy is to go home early or build up a huge stack. I have went home early every week so far.

Oh well, back to the cash games I go.

0 comments: