Friday, March 28, 2008

Congrats to WVU for making the sweet 16 and then choking hardcore at the foul line... both in the last seconds of regulation and all throughout overtime. I hate basketball and I hate that I wasted my evening watching that garbage. The good news is that the real baseball season starts Sunday night with my beloved Braves.

I finally got back to playing some Bioshock last night. That game is amazing. I am maybe only 20% through it. I can't really tell. It's a very fun game and very creepy! I also got to see the final GTA:IV trailer last night.... Whoa!

In other news: Coast Guard Siezes over $100M in cocaine. If you watch the video on the right, that's my cousin with the M-16. I wonder if I can score some of that 100% pure Peruvian marching powder from him and put it out on the mean streets of WV and become the redneck Pablo Escobar?

I did play some poker last night as well. I just donked around at the Uber micros tryign to run up my Pokerstars balance a little bit. I didn't. It stayed the same. I've lost all confidence in my game and really don't feel like playing much anymore. I need to take a break and stick with it.

I think some personal coaching would help me more than anything. I'm looking around for someone to help me out with some personal training. I'm not opposed to investing 25% of my bankroll for a couple hours of solid training. I think it will pay me back infinitely. I'm a Stoxpoker member and I can watch those videos and pick up stuff...but I think my game really needs attention at a more personal level. If I would just hit more flops, turns, and rivers, then everything would be alright.

0 comments: