Monday, March 3, 2008

Disappointed

I'm so disappointed this morning. Evidently Scott Fischman luckboxed his way into a victory during the the big blogger game and is amongst the leaders for the WSOP seats or whatever for the BBT3. That's not what is disappointing me, though. I'm disappointed that there aren't more whiny posts about it. C'mon folks, one of the biggest douches in poker luckboxed his way to a victory in a blogger tourney. You can do better than that!

I decided not to play the Big Game and use my $75 token for other purposes. The decision to not play any BBT3 events was a pure EV decision. For me, a WSOP seat is not a prize. Sure it would be nice to win millions of dollars, but the chances of that are slim. That being said, sitting beside 8000 stinky mouth breathers regurgitating bad beat stories isn't my idea of a vacation. Also, the fields in this event are tougher than your normal tourney because a lot of the players study the game more than your average poker player.

I'm done with tournaments for a while with the exception of a few. I will continue to play the Daily Doubles as I find time. I'm sure a double cash in these things are on the horizon. I'm not sure how many people do this on average, but splitting a couple grand isn't such a bad thing at this point for me. I also will continue to play the $2000 guaranteed Razz tourney because Oh man what a donk fest that tournament is! When 1/4 of the field have never heard of the game before, you are in good shape.

The rest of the time will be devoted to cash games this month. I really want to have a monster month results wise!

0 comments: