Saturday, March 1, 2008

That was a hoot

Daily Double A was fun. I got bounced out on like the 6th hand. I got it all in with my QT vs QJ on a Q,T,x board. Turn...J

I had just a few chips left after that and got QQ. I shoved, got called in eleventy-two places and came in last against everyone elses rags that made 2 pair.

Oh well, still got B and the Razz thing. Still got decent chips, but haven't had a playable hand in a LONG while. Surflexus is ripping shit loose though and is 2nd in chips.

***

And down I go in Daily Double B. I almost made it 20 minutes in that one. JJ < KK.

***

It's official. I'm becoming a professional Razz player immediately. You can find me on the cash Razz tables at the completion of this tournament. That is all.

***

Crap, now I see the downside of this game. Over 3/4 of my stack gone when I hit 4 to a wheel on 4th street and can't make a fucking 8 by the river.

***

Chip and a chair. I went from 1.5 big bets to above average stack.

***

Still in this thing. On life support with 29 left. I think I'm going to take the rest of the night off as far as playing. I'm going to study for a bit.

0 comments: