Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We need to bring back the noose

Well, how sweet the Supreme Court upheld the lethal injection as not being too cruel a punishment. No shit. My thought is that lethal injection is for pussies. Dammit, if you're gonna put someone to death, at least make them suffer a bit. This one douchebag has been waiting 17 years for the lethal shot. 17 years of us paying for his 3 hots and cot. What did he do? He only shot his girlfriend in the face 3 times with a shotgun. Nothing too cruel.

What the fuck happened to our country? When did you all turn into such pussies? What happened to an eye for an eye? Jesus Christ folks, wake up and smell the roses. This country is going to hell in a hand basket. And we are allowing it to get that way.

One by one, you let the government take control of your rights as a citizen. Pretty soon you'll have to rely on the government for everything. I don't know about you, but I think the government is way too big and out of control right now. I'd be happy as can be if they just let me be and let me make my own way. Too bad 1/2 of America is too damn caught up in scamming the system for more handouts to see that. Kids all around me are seeing their parents work the system and when they grow up they will think that's just how things are. Fuck that.

I'm tired of seeing this country turn into a big smelly vagina that is always looking for the next hand out.

0 comments: