Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rain Rain stay for a while

I hate rain, but I've had little opportunity to get in some GTA:IV time. Every evening something is going on. We had a b-day dinner for my aunt last night. The night before, I got a little bit of time to play, but I was sick and not feeling it at all. I spent about an hour tossing molotov cocktails into the biggest groups of people I could find. The game is theraputic that way.

Tonight is shaping up to be a GTA night. There are a couple decent pitching matchups on the baseball front that I'd like to watch too. I might end up doing a little of both.

GTA:IV is about the most fun game I've played since GTA: Vice City. Sure, many other games are fun like Oblivion and Bioshock, but GTA is more my type of game. I love just driving around the city looking for cool places to wreck my ride. It's also a fun as hell to just mow people down in the streets for no good reason.

0 comments: