Friday, May 23, 2008

LOL

I actually LOL'd in the middle of the office when I read this one. This is an excerpt from Government Cheese.

"I can beat Chan heads up, that ain't so tough,
Do pushups till sunup, but that's not eeeeeenoughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sit down, relax, shut up, and be still,
Cuz now you're about to meet the real Phillllllll:

Phil likes his poptarts toasted ever so lightly,
Likes to spank the chimp to Miley Cyrus nightly.

In his mind Phil has run twelve Ironman races,
NL would be better without any raises.

Winner online, Durrrr had the suckout of his life,
His tens beat Phil's aces, Durrrr made Phil his wife.

When Phil plays online, he bends over and they ream,
Thank God and Allah for passive revenue streams.

But I can handle the beats, do you all hear me?
Someday I'll be graceful, at least that's my theory.

My game's like a gem, eleven bracelets I've rocked,
A bracelet for each finger, each thumb, and my cock."

0 comments: