Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cold

Nothing is worse than the day before you get a cold. You can feel it coming on and there's nothing you can do about it. Fluids, Zicam, Tylenol...they are all helpless against the common cold. Of course my immune system is retarded and I wait until summer time to get my first cold of the year. Awesome. I blame George Bush and Global Warming.

Yesterday was a lazy day for me. I went to work, went to my parents, and went home and watched baseball until I fell asleep. Typical exciting day in my life. I had intended to work on the yard a bit, but I just wasn't feeling well enough. Today is no exception. I feel like sleep would be the greatest thing in the world right now.

Now that I'm sick, I'm all pumped up to get back on a healthy eating kick. I'm out of groceries again so now is as good of a time as any. One kick I've been on lately is sandwiches on a bagel. Mom bought me some awesome cheese bagels from Panera Bread and I've been toasting those with some deli cut roast beef and a few banana peppers. Awesomeness. I think that will be my lunch of choice for a while.

Tonight, I don't have much planned. I just want to rest. I figure a night of relaxing in front of GTA:IV is in order. I'll be all hopped up on Nyquil and Tylenol Cold/Sinus.

0 comments: