Thursday, May 8, 2008

Poker stuffs

So, I was rummaging through my junk mail today and noticed a message about Party affiliates crediting my account. The credit was for $0.60, but on a hunch I decided to just take a look to see what my account balance was for my Party Affiliate. It took a while to figure out the whole username/password situation, but when I finally got all that figured out, I noticed a nice fat $150 balance on my Party Affiliate account. Ship it! Lord knows how long it has been there. Long enough that I can't find anything in the transaction log. I'm betting pre-UIGEA. Oh well, I've cashed that money out and stashed it away for a rainy day.

I've also been playing a little poker the past couple days. I've been fluctating my Poker Stars balance up and down playing LHE. I haven't been practicing decent bankroll management or anything. I just been playing for fun, not caring if I win or lose. LHE is so much more fun than NLHE for me. Even when I'm losing at LHE, I'd rather play it than NLHE. I feel so much more confident.

While I'm still on Poker, I got my cashout from Eurolinx to my bank account (12 days total). However, I'm still waiting on my Full Tilt cashout to arrive. I just received an email saying that it was processed on 5/5. So it should be in my account in the next day or 2. I made that cashout on 4/16... 19 days ago. Geez.

0 comments: