Saturday, May 17, 2008

Insomnia

I didn't accomplish many of the things on my agenda yesterday. My night went more like this:

- Get home
- Check Fantasy Scores
- Watch Arrested Development
- Shit, Shower, Shave
- Hit up Leos
- See nobody is there that I know, but just a few people
- The place is tiny
- Hit up the slots and win big
- Put said winnings back into other slots
- Put $20 of my own back into said slots
- Get frustrated and leave by 11:00 p.m.
- Finally eat dinner
- More Arrested Development
- Sleep

I suck at sleeping, so I only got a couple hours before I was back up again. I had to be up fairly early anyway, so I just stayed up instead of going back for that extra couple hours. I played online poker to pass the time. Full Tilt hates me. I lost $24 because of 2 river gutshots hit against me in huge pots.

I'm off to Roanoke in a minute. Then when I get back, I have to work on my yard a bit. I have 3 fantasy pitchers going today and I'd like to be able to see some of them pitch. Ervin Santana is going at 4:00, Tim Hudson at 7:00, and Eric Bedard at 10:00. Surely I will catch some of the action.

0 comments: