Thursday, May 29, 2008

I played very well last night. I didn't get in the 3-4 hours I had hoped for, but I was able to play through most of the 2 hour Happy Hour session on Tilt last night. Unforuntately, my results weren't any good and I lost somewhere around $30. The good ol' runner runner code was re-implemented on Full Tilt last night.

I renewed my StoxPoker account yesterday as well. I accidently sent them too much money for a 6 months renewal and they gave me 10 months and an extra point to use on free stuff. I was going to try Cardrunners out, but I figured that would be a bad choice for me. I'm playing a lot of LHE right now and Stox has some really great LHE players on the staff.

I'm really enjoying poker again. I wish there were extra hours in the day so that I could play more. I've only been able to clear about $40 of that $200 bonus given to my by Full Tilt. I only have until June 4th to clear this bad boy too. I'm going to work as hard as I can to clear this bonus before the 4th though. I have tonight that I can play for a little bit, tomorrow night where I can put in a longer session, Saturday probably will leave opportunities for a long session as well.

I think the gameplan right now is to contine playing LHE tables for the remainder of this bonus. Then I can switch over and mix in a little NLHE too. I'll also be doing some more studying as well. I have quite a few Stox videos to catch up on. I also have my Stox Limit poker book to read.

Right now my bankroll is just shy of $1200. My mini goal is $5000. $1200 gives me 300BBs at the $2/4 level. However, I'll probably avoid that level until I get closer to $2000. I still want to play things safely. I do have rakeback, so that will help get me there sooner. Once I hit that $2000 level, I'll give 2/4 a shot and then hopefully things will go well there and I can hit $5000 a lot quicker mixing it up between 2/4 and 3/6.

0 comments: