Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My good friend Bobby Bird


"Ted...Ted... I miss you!"

What a disgrace Robert Byrd is to the country and West Virginia. I can't believe people vote for this retarded racist prick. The only reason he has had a job this long is because he caters to the coal miners. They are too backwards to figure out he's just a disgusting human being.

The one thing I hate about this state is the racism. We don't have a diverse population here in WV. This leads to some nasty racism that you deal with on a daily basis. It's ugly. We have elected a Grand Wizard of the KKK into office for like 100 straight years. Also, when the Presidential Primary came through, the most common phrase you would hear is "I ain't voting for that nigger!". Nice.

And then the same people wonder why we are in the dark ages when compared to the rest of the country.

0 comments: