Friday, April 11, 2008

Home Game

Before I get started.. How fucking hard is it to distinguish the difference between a phone line and the motherfucking internet? I have a customer who runs a business that has 3 fucking branches. He has some makeshift phone line going to his fax modem for faxing purposes. Of course it doesn't work. So, of course, now I assume all responsibilities of the phone company and they expect me to make it work. Fuck that. I told them to call the phone company.

"Our Internet is through the cable".

"This has nothing to do with the internet".

"We just had brand new cat 5 cable put in!! It can't be the line's problem".

"Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ! How is it not fucking mandatory to sterilize dumbass douche bags such as yourself?"

God damn I hate this place.

------

With that off my chest, I'm trying to start up a semi-regular home game. I'm in the process of getting in touch with all the possible participants and see when a good day/time would be. I have sent out several emails and hopefully we can come up with something.

0 comments: