Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Working on change

I've been doing a lot better mentally lately. I have been putting that extra effort out to not be a lazy prick. This, in turn, has made my last few days better. However, there have been a few things that fell to the back burner like poker.

I have been able to play some poker the past week, but only in small spurts. Most of that time has been at the $1/2 limit tables just trying to clear some bonus money. I have faired pretty well at the tables, but that's because the games have been good. I booked a $60 win today in about 15 minutes because some guy decided he was going to raise every hand pre-flop and regardless of the board, he was going to bet/raise every street as well. This was a 6 handed table and my other 4 opponents had no clue how to deal with this. Fortunately, I love these idiots and was able to take advantage before he left.

I still have a good deal to go before I clear my first bonus. I should then have enough money for a 2nd bonus and then I'm going to reload for a 3rd bonus, so I have a lot of poker ahead of me on Eurolinx. The money is all laid out, now I just gotta go put in some time to claim it all.

0 comments: