Friday, April 11, 2008

I gotta get back on track.

I noticed that Eurolinx has an April reload bonus. The best part of this reload bonus is that you don't even have to deposit. According to their web site, you can transfer money from your poker account over to the main account and they will credit you for the up to $500 bonus. You do have to play 15 times the bonus amount in raked hands though. That's 7500 raked hands for those that can't count. Not bad.

I'm still working on my first deposit bonus though. I'm only about 1/4 of the way to clearing that. It goes fast at the games I'm playing, I just haven't sit down and played any. I think we are supposed to get rain this weekend, so I'll try to clear off a bunch, if not all of that bonus. I'll probably start tonight if nothing is going on.

Once I finish off my first deposit, I'll be able to claim the $500 bonus and play that one off as well. If I can put my hands in, this should shape up to be a big month for me.

0 comments: