Friday, April 25, 2008

Wish List

Remember the good old days, back before everyone and their dog had a blog? Remember when cam whores would flash a little skin so some perv would buy them a gift off their wish list they had posted on the website? I'll show some nipple if anyone wants to buy me some of my wish list stuff:


  • Digital Camera - I've had 2 in the last 3 years. I lost one, so I bought a new one. Then I found the old one, but lost the new one. Now the old one is broke and I have none!

  • LCD Television - I'm looking for something between 42-46". I don't even have cable TV anymore, but I still want a LCD TV so I can play games, watch DVDs, or even play poker in style.

  • PS3 + MLB: The Show - Enough said. All other baseball games < MLB: The Show

  • Sub Amp for my truck - My other sub amp burnt up and now I have nothing to replace it with. The once awesome stereo system now sounds anemic without the subs pounding a hole in your chest.

  • New Rims for the truck - I need some new rims because mine are in bad shape. The, in turn, makes a nice looking truck look dirty all the time. I actually bought a new set of rims a while back, but ended up getting the wrong ones. I returned them and never bought anymore after that.


It's a short list, but an expensive one. Maybe one day I'll buy some of these items. Until then, they are just flashy widgets that I don't need.

0 comments: