Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I was born a rambling man

I'm just going to ramble on here for a bit. I'm retiring for poker for the summer. As much as I try to keep playing throughout the spring and summer, I can't do it. It is at the point where I'm having to force myself to play. I'm having a terrible time working up the motivation to clear some of that bonus on Eurolinx.

I'm finally getting a haircut. I was going through this hippie phase and was going to grow my hair a little long. However, there's just too much maintenance involved in not making it look like Billy Bob from the back woods. Thursday evening, I'm buzzing this bitch.

Life has been pretty decent lately. I had fallen into a downward spiral there for a while (seems like the same thing every winter). However, I let some negative influences in my life. I've decided to just cut out these people completely because they offer nothing good to my life and I offer nothing good to theirs. If I keep cutting out all the bad stuff in my life, then my life has to be good, right? Seems logical.

I get my appraisal on my house finally this Thursday at 11:00 a.m. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I got a big fat Monte Cristo White cigar waiting on the hopefully good news.

I should own a new zero turn radius riding mower this Saturday. I think I'm going with the Cub Cadet, although I haven't counted out John Deere or Husquvarna either. All I know is that it's going to hurt the pocket book a bit. Every time I save up for that new TV I want, something new comes along and takes it away.

Oh and happy tax day. For you dumbasses struggling to get all your paperwork done and filed before the deadline, just remember, there is a solution to all this madness. The Fair Tax plan.

0 comments: