Thursday, April 17, 2008

Smooth....ie

Google is telling me that it is now 84 degrees today. Awesome! Time to break out the lawn chairs, the grill, and throw on some steaks! The other night I was playing some games with friends and my friend made me a smoothie. It had a concoction of different fruits in it, but damn was it good! It was like the ultimate warm weather drink.

Then I was reading Dr. Pauly today and he was talking about a chocolate banana milkshake he's been making. I love fruit, bananas being my favorite. I also love chocolate.

I think I'm going to try making some of my own smoothies. I have checked out various recipes on the net and after review, it looks like all you do this throw various things in a blender with some ice cubs and blend until smooth.

I'm going to go to the store and get a bunch of bananas, some strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, some ice cream, milk, vanilla, and whatever else looks like it could be tasty in a smoothies. Then I will experiment with the different concoctions to see what I like best. I'll probably also steal several recipes from the internet.

LOL, oh yeah... I need a blender too.

0 comments: