Friday, April 4, 2008

Guitar stuff

I just bought some new guitar stuff. I got a dozen picks because I'm tired of trying to find the same one I've had for over a year. Sometimes I can't find it and have to resort to playing with a cut off corner from a credit card. No more! I will soon have a dozen of my very own.

I bought a capo because some of the Old Crowe Medicine Show songs I've been playing really need a capo if you want to sing and play at the same time. I'm sure there are tons of other songs where this would come in handy as well and the things are dirt cheap so yay!

I got 2 new sets of acoustic strings. The ones I have on my acoustic now have been on for quite a while and I know they are due for a change. I opted not to get any electric strings because I think I actually have some somewhere. I also got a new peg winder because I lost my old one. These things are a must for changing strings.

It looks like I'm going through my guitar phase now. I'll probably be passionate about this for a month or 2 and then move back into poker or golf or something else.

0 comments: