Monday, April 7, 2008

Uninterested

I've become uninterested in writing about poker lately. In fact, I've become uninterested about every aspect of poker except playing the game. I don't want to write about poker, read about poker, or even watch poker on TV. For some reason, over the past week or 2, I've lost all interest.

I'm sure the big reason is the weather and Spring time coming. As I spend more and more time outside, I'm spending less and less time in front of the computer. However, the weather hasn't completely killed my desire to play, just my time frames to do it in.

In fact, yesterday I got hooked up with a place that runs 12 week poker tournaments with a tournament of champions at the end. The tournies are only like $30/week and seem to get a fair number of runners. The downside? Most of the participants are retired golfers and therefore typically douche bags. I'm going to start playing in that at the beginning of the next 12 week cycle.

I also have a long list of cash games running around the area and I'm going to start playing in those as well. There's just too much money floating around for me to ignore all those games any longer.

Lastly, I have those bonuses at Eurolinx that I'm working off, so those are pre-occupyign my time as well. I'm having a blast playing limit poker again (just because I'm winning probably).

All that being said, the poker content on this site might drop a bit (not completely), but I will replace that content with hopefully more interesting stuff about investing, golfing, baseball, music, and general bitching and moaning about my job.

0 comments: